We can remove all negative links
Find out our services
We offer our services to natural and legal persons whose objective is to eliminate or de-index negative, defamatory or obsolete content from the Web.
Advice to the person or company on current legislation, the Right to Privacy, and the Right to be Forgotten.
Our legal team will analyze the purpose of the publication, the person’s profile, and if the link has public relevance.
We contact the editors of the website in which the link, image, or video appears. Or as a second option, with Google or other search engines.
How does Google work?
1. Google, like the other search engines, is responsible for the processing of personal data.
2. Google is obliged to remove the links from specific web pages.
3. The Right to be Forgotten applies if the information is incorrect, inadequate, irrelevant, or excessive.
4. The request must weigh the interests of the person involved and the public interest of the news.
What content can I not remove with the Right to be Forgotten?
The GDPR establishes exceptions in the exercise of the Right to Forget:
- Guarantee freedom of expression.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Reasons of public interest.
- Scientific, statistical, or historical objective.
- Make claims.
“It is necessary to carry out a weighting, case by case, to achieve a balance between rights and interests”.
Judgment of the Court of Justice of the EU
The current legislation confronts the right to the protection of personal data with the right to information.
If the disclosure of personal information is not publicly relevant, such publication will be contrary to the fundamental right of data protection.